Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My buddy and Me


Thats Crystal(Yong Jia Yee) and me!
> We were laughing non-stop because the grass is tickling us like anything xD<>
The stuff for crafts.. Well what we plan to do was making a craft box.. Well she wanted one =)
So after playing a while, we went to TTDI Star Enterprise.. We bought some simple items.. A hard card thing, 1 person each.. RM2.80 per piece..


So thats me sketching the box, then measuring it etc.. (first time doing a box like that' xD)
Oh, we took quite lng on drawing the lines.. few hours xD


Me cutting it.. After cutting, I gave her to trace the outlines xD


She was dying with it.. haha


This is the newspaper we use to cut on.. I told her> Each time we do a mistake, we will look like that! (AAAaaaaahhhhhh!!!!) haha, cuz she cut wrongly a lot of times xD


Then after long long long long time.. We finally got the box shape.. (It was a disaster"".... I got headache xD) She wanted to do the same as mine... but it was hard for her.. so... she's doing her Moo-wy!! (got slang one.. haha xD)


And thats me with The Simpsons =P


Her cute little Moo-wy.. Awwe..


Know what? I prefer it black and white... =.= so I stopped there.. xD


Finally, our work done! Yea!! I'm using it now...haha. it did work xD

So we felt bored... and bored... and very much bored.. we went out to the 7eleven - like store many many times.. Nola.. not so many xD Well then she wants more more pictures.. so....


Hey! I didn't know I was caught on tape!!!!


=P



Thats our shadow!


Thats a kind of fruit.. (I don't know what name..) but I heard its very yummy =P


Hmm.. must be really very yummy.. hey hey patience patience.. xD


Me driving a Merc? Haha, who will believe.. but I steer for my sis and mum sometimes xD so fun wei!



Crystal> Awwe man.. I've to wait for another 5 years....


While looking for things to take.. I spotted this! 0.o... real one.. at her roof.. so many... wow..


While out of the house.... we climbed in her dad's car, something like 4wd ranger or something.. xD sad.. cannot see the car at the background.. =.=


In the house.. I look so wierd.... .. .... ... ..... ..


Here's the pro! The ballerina and gymnastic girl!!


Alright.. thats all for this post..

Thanks for reading =)
Enjoy your holidays =D

No comments: