Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm back

Hey blog.. sorry for not updating for such a long long time. I had been waiting for pictures since... soooo long ago but i just didn't get them. there are loads of different topics of pictures I am still waiting for.. but since its this way... I'll bare with it. I'll have to skip a lot of topics.. but... nevermind.................

So.. first, I wanna thank those who read my blog.. those who visited my blog.. and ofcourse, you.
Second.. I wanna appologize to those who kept waiting for updates
Third.. Sorry sorry sorry and sorries.. Lets start again..
Well, I have loads of topics ready to blog about and they are all blogged very well in my head..
Somehow it doesnt let me type them out.. so.. yea... there's quite a limited stuff to blog now.. haha.

Recently, the 8TV birthday concert.. John.. seemed to look kinda emo, sad... well.. I thought I thought too much.. but.. Yea. I wasn't wrong. he cried.. so many times on "accident", I will get info" of John.. just like today.. such a long time of not watching 8e-news.. and I got some sad news about John.. He's been worrying about his 2nd album.. its Warner music thing.. well I don't really know the whole big story.. but since John doesn't want any of us to worry, well I should just don't worry.. My job is just to support him.. Yea.. don't worry John.. we JFC support you. =) put a big smile on your face.. =D

Haiz... okay okay.. enough of emo-ing.. now.. hmm.. what else.. ohh.. huan huan ai... ended yesterday.. haha! this show make me cry a lot of time.. and the ending was just so funny lah. from a huh? really meh? huh??? =( feeling to a hahaha! cheh.. sesat.. play play huh...! and a big wide smile for an hour even when doing my homework, just after the last 10 seconds of the last episode.. haha. yealah. addict. =P then comes to fang yang de xing xing - my lucky star..... also addicted to it..hahaha.

Hmm... yesterday I finnished blogging it. then I found out that internet is out...so..... I cant exactly remember what I typed.. so... I'tll be shorter than yesterday.. =/

Anyway... January is a birthday month la. Yesterday was Jay Chou's bday.. then 11th was my biggest sis', then 16th is my 2nd biggest sis',then 15 is Gary Yap's bday... oh.... yea.. 6th.. Jalchin and Ming Gay's... nola.. Ming Way's bday.. Now I know why he blocked me for a whole year without explenation.. hahahah! just so lame lah when he told me why... so funny wei! ohkay... erm.. how to explain?? ohkay nvm..

Lalalalala~~~ what did I blog here yesterday... er....... oh no......... T.T.... I don't know... I think I ended here... or is it? oh yea. pictures.. loads of pictures not uploaded yet. so I can't remember what happened, so I'll just story the pictures. so stay for updates.

Thanks for reading =)

No comments: