Sunday, February 17, 2008

Picture story time =)


Valentine cake


Happy Jesslyn pulak. haha


Poor cake


divided for my fam


Bear bear



Thats Singapore =)


sea to Singapore


So many parking ticket..


lagi more... full... there pay parking very very very expensive 0.o


cool stuff =P gym stuff but not electronic


Me n my cousin, Wei Aun


prepared loads of mini note thing.. packed nicely =)


Making every single small item for the valentine gifts


was totally out of my plan


turned out a great thing =P


awwe.. xD

snore snore

<3

merentas desa


I don't like doing so much homeworks...........
Vivo City Sg


Lion dance

Me n Jann Sg

My Grandmother (mum's mum) so cute!!


I like the floor =P
in Vivo...

city =P

long snowman

in Vivo city


Was named as World trade center, then harbour front, now people just call it vivo city =P
=P

mrt i guess.. xD to sentosa =)

=)

I like to see the water (on the left) like so big heavy waves kinda thing

ornaments (vivo)

=P

=P

this thing will swing around once in a while... (vivo)


If you're at the right spot, you'll get good views =P
hahah, ok.. thats all I got so far.. after this I'm gonna take all my art works... not all la... then maybe next weekend when I have time I'll post them up =) my art gallery =P
Thanks for reading =) stay for updates =P

No comments: