Friday, March 28, 2008

My Friday today

Lol.. haha.
Today is Hari Sukan.
Blue got 2nd.
I am in perbarisan.
Our formation is very nice if everything went well.
But its okay, we didn't had enough time to practice.
So we didn't win formation, but we won perbarisan!
Oh yea, our theme is aliens and predators and M.I.B. (Men In Blue)
I'm alien.
I like our flag. I just like it. =D
But just one thing, I'm sad because I didn't get to do tarik tali. And short put.
I use to being selected for these two last time always.
But because I went for marching, I didn't do any of them. So too bad then.
I waited two years. Hope I can join back my favourite sport events next year =D
Oh I miss 4x100m too. LOL! I miss all la. I miss Puay Chai too..
I miss Pn Hasni. I know she was good, so I don't complain of her long talk each time during perhimpunan or whatsoever. I miss her since few months before she left.
Because I know she is really nice and its not easy to have such a nice pengetua.
You know what? I was supposed to post this up yesterday.
And while typing a whole lot of stuff, internet gone.
Wonderful. Now almost half gone. Don't know what I written already. LOL!
So anyway..
I had a wondeful week.
It's just so nice. =)

Oh yea and I wanna thank all of you for reading my blog, no matter when you've started =D
So I think this post will be so short, because I've forgotten what I written yesterday. lol xD
Sorry and thankyou for reading =D

No comments: