Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fahrenheit In Malaysia [Tropicana City Mall] 20th March 2010

From left: Calvin, Ya Lun, Jiro, Wu Chun.
Four of them make Fahrenheit, a Taiwanese band. ☺

This is just so candid and cute! :)



The fans! :D

This picture is so nice =D

And you know what?
I love Canon Ixus! ♥ It's the only camera my family trusts and uses.
The pictures are really great in quality! :)

Anyway, was quite surprised at the big crowd there at Tropicana. And it was such a super duper long que to the stage! =O
There were fans from Taiwan and Thailand there too. Awwe :)



It's quite cool to have met Fahrenheit face to face, although I did not went to the first floor where the stage is.
I was busy snapping 330 pictures in 1 hour at the 1st floor. Haha!
But seriously, I never ever thought I'd meet them in my life! And it's quite a last minute thing.
As in, I only knew they were here at KL during the 1st day they were here. And then I heard about the event held at Tropicana City Mall.
Thanks my dad for bringing me there! x)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.