Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hello Good Morning

I'm sorry for lacking blog updates, been working on another site of mine.
Went Penang last week. Captured good pictures :)
Bought my white 30GB iPod Video, managed to receive the day before we left for Penang =D
Watched many movies ;D

What's with the picture in this post?
Here's the story.
I searched around my computer for pictures to post up for this random blog update, but I found many other great pictures that don't fit the 'theme'.
So fine, I shall create one.
Since Switchfoot's song is in my head, I shall quote them ;)
[Hello good morning, how you do? What makes your rising sun so new?]

Well, it's the last day of November. That's fast.
I can't wait for Christmas :D
Stay tuned for tomorrow's post!
It'll be out like 12AM sharp.

And there goes my last post for November. :3

xoxo

No comments: