Thursday, June 9, 2011

ATCEN Young Entrepreneur Workshop

I think the last time I blogged was like when there was a blue moon. Exam was three weeks. And now I'm in my second week of my holidays! :)



I was supposed to go for this entrepreneur workshop, so I agreed to go in the end. It was on Monday and Tuesday. I'm glad I went for it, was fun! :) I have to thank my tuition teacher, Ms Ang. :)



I dragged Fariha along. Haha x)




This is Marilyn, I met her there. She's nice to meet, spent quite a lot of time with her. :)




And Jia Sheng, 2 years younger than me. :)

Along with the others which I didn't manage to get a picture with, Sherilyn, Ivan, Ian, Lam, Kar Mun, Melessa and more. Really nice to meet them but sad is, it's only for two days. And then we'll be going back our own ways. :( But oh well, God gives and takes away. :')

And that's for now. I'll try to get the official
pictures from teacher. :D



No comments: