Tuesday, December 20, 2011

BU Prom 2011

Was held at Tropicana Golf & Country Club. Marissa and I went there as photographers for Rhonwyn. We wore identical outfits and the camera necklace I recently made. Proud to be a photographer. :)

Met up with Junmey, met Daniel from Wanted Symphony and got their stickers. Later, we chilled at the cafeteria downstairs and had a drink. Was due to an unexpected black out at the whole surrounding area, so we kinda had 2 hours of candlelight dinner. :P But the whole black out was what made the night unforgettable! So the line up of events and performances started at about 9.45pm.
Kendrick started by performing 2 songs, one dedicated to his date.
Then there were performances by ABeatC beatboxing and some dances to it.
Zenny Salidhuddin who previously studied at BU also came to perform her single, Kau Kau.
There was a lil break, and then Wanted Symphony performed.
People were dancing and having fun all around, and Marissa and I were photographing the moments of the night. :)
The stage, the lights, the music... I loved the atmosphere so much!
Not to forget the dressed and the prom king and queen announcement and prize giving.
Guess who were the prom king and queen? Jeanne and Alex! Awwe they were so sweet together, danced the night and, xoxo!
I smiled behind the camera. :)
After that was like a disco clubbing atmosphere, just music, lights and dance!
That was about it. A night as a photographer, met with great friends I don't meet often and many new awesome people. I enjoyed the night. :) We got home at almost 2am.
The night was stuck in my head, although I was just the event photographer. But it surely was a success and a very memorable night and experience! :)
Thank you Rhonwyn and BU for having is there. :) Pictures will be uploaded on my Facebook!

No comments: