Sunday, June 10, 2012

'Annoyed'

You know how annoying it gets when people constantly disturb us, play little tricks on us, take our belongings, and what more, break our things.
I can imagine most eldest siblings get that almost all their life - I don't know, I'm the youngest one and I'd be so dead if I do that to my sisters. Haha. But I do 'disturb' my eldest sister sometimes like doing all sorts of funny things just to make her smile. Oh, joy.
Well guess what, I tend to see things differently. When I get annoyed, I smile; because it means that our existence makes a difference to others. Whether we realize it or not, we matter.
Though we don't feel it all the time, I'm grateful that things happen sometimes to make us realize we're not transparent, and that we're here for a reason.
It's the joy of being annoyed. :)

No comments: