Friday, October 26, 2007

Ulu Bendul 2004 and 2007

I went camping over night in Ulu Bendul at 2004 as the first time..
Went with my family and my cousin and my cousin's brother's(also my cousin la) wife's brother.
Ulu Bendul during 2004 :-


Me helping Wei Aun(cousin) to set the tent up.


Our" area.. kinda big.. so nice.. haha


Also our territory".. That big rock is the sign of where we camp.. called "our rock".. haha


found a 'fishing rod with real hook and stuff.. made out of a stick.. so we tried to catch some fishy fishy.. but cannot one.. haha the guppies terlalu kecil xD


This is how we wash our cooking stuff.. use the sand and the river water to wash, and it turns out super clean and shinier than using soap =D


Playing Wei Aun's frisbee..


And that's him


Trying to scare my dad(taking the photos) haha


water fight! dam cold... like ice..


We all kena.. haha


later on she kena by Janning


Dad gathering fire woods for the night


'mucho mucho.. haha


the jacuzzi I made.. Better than jacuzzi.. nice freexing water + super strong flow.. took quite some time to get stable.. xD


Janning showing off her scout skills making her hanger. haha she say one


Making a fire with 3 matches competition. pro won =P Wei Aun..


This is how we cook.. Haha


Why always take sesat photo one?


We cooking our hotdogs..


Next day.. Leaving..


The last shot taken in Ulu Bendul


Ulu Bendul 2007:-


A lot more sunlight.


Weather almost normal


They had a jamboree there..


This is how we make our drinks cold..


Janning deleted mine.. =(


A bit the wicked".. stairs super steep and small..


View from second floor'


And highest floor.


Looking down.


May God Bless You =)


Entrance


Very sad la...... the place has so much bad difference.. ='(


Was made during the Jamboree


Inside..


..


I wanna go on it... all of them.. especially the fire fox.. =)


Out of sudden got a cage with animals..


Dad resting on the chairs made during the Jamboree.. Very comfortable one..


Then come out like that xD


Haha


Look at the water... aiyo.....


I love that one... but the water.. got nothing to change if I drop.. haha


Very shaky one.. challenging =)


Opposite the Entrance of Ulu Bendul

I should be going there again with scouts.. I plan to go since they said they are having it.. So exited for it.. but... no friends.. =.=.. See how... =( I must go wei!!!! T.T aiyo..

Haha. K la..
Thanks for reading =)


1 comment:

Khoy Yan said...

haha.. nice pics..
but arr.. i tell u arr... those obstacle course arr.. haha.. so funny .. the thing *bridge* not shaky wan.. *for me gua... mh and zf were laughing at me.. coz i run across..^^ haha.. they say why u can run wan..& why when i run across that time nothing happen.. xD... en.sallahuddin so bad, laugh at me non-stop...