Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Last day..

Today is the last day of school...
kinda boring though..
But also had fun..
I am gonna miss Rachel Tan a lotttttt!!!!! most probably will be going DJ next year.. haiz...
Well... What I got at the end of the school days...
I got many many many friends... know many people... learned a lot of stuff.. a lot more..
Keertana, my Indian friend, sat with me since early this year.
We had lots of fun + suffering""s + relationship etc
But a lot of people can't/dont like to get along with her kinda thing..
Well she's the coolest funnest woe'est funniest etc etc friend I've ever met...
I had been playing, chatting, sharing feelings, teaching her art, learning stuff from her, etc through out the year..
Till the last day I can see her in the same class.. Yesterday.. Well to celebrate we did a lot of flashback.. do the crazy stuff we use to do... like... a lot.. all I remember most is I started playing arm wrestling with her in the beggining of the year... I use to always win... then after a moment when I teach her how to get strength, she use to win me and I cannot beat her some how.. then after just a little work out kinda thing... I didn't know we will be playing the same game again.. and so, I win her again.. finally.. but she won me once.. xD so we had great times together.. a lot..
Well I start to realize how much she means to me when I know that she may not be with me later on.. I realized how much I love her... I also realized the [sisters] thing I created really means it a lot.. well she calls me jie jie or Jesslyn jie jie sometimes.. xD well I almost shed a tear... but continued to enjoy the last moments with her laughing like anything but with quite a sad heart... so after school.. I gave her one of the biggest hug I've ever gave.. oh yea I made a "tattoo" on her hand.... like I usually do... xD but this time, a serious one.. she loved it xD
Haiz.... Hey Keer... bye mei... (Eh what la me, talk as if I migrating to somewhere else or so... sesat.................) ahahah don't worry.. still can see you next year mar hor.... hahah! Lets hope we will be in same class!!!!!!

Well, for the upcoming events, I will be going to 1Utama with different friends at different times, all pending pending pending... xD
And then will be going to scouts camp in Ulu Bendol once again... 14th - 17th Nov 07.. (sad la gonna be lonely lonely lonely again.. aiyohhhhzzzz)
And after camp, may need to rest.. then go out with friends again... xD
etc etc etc...

Well so thats all then...
Thanks for reading =)

No comments: