Monday, November 19, 2007

My new handphone..


Nokia 2630.. My new handphone.. wanted a Sony Ericsson with less functions but they are old models and are out of stock. So I got this phone, original, for RM430. Few simple things I don't really like about it is the colour, and its so slim.. xD not used to it yet.. haha. Well I'm lucky with what I have now. now my phone is charging. Can only touch it next morning. I prefer the Sony Ericsson stuff inside and the format etc.. but no matter what I don't care, I already bought Nokia. No choice, bare with it >=)
Haha! ok la... I'm quite happy with it la... no matter what phone it is.. My previous phone is a colourless Sony Ericsson phone. quite strong also.. kena a lot of water so many times and still lasts so long. not a lot of times lar.. haha, I remember once, when I was painting xD Okay... so I did all the research about Sony Ericsson phones so long, ended up with Nokia.. Haha! ok... I donh't know what to say... didn't expect to have a camera in my phone... =P VGA la... but clear enough la =) muakz muakz, my new phone xD


19th November 2007, Nokia 2630 became my phone.
Thanks for reading =)

No comments: