Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ruby

Last night, Jasmine messaged me. She asked if I still want a dog.
I knew something was wrong.. So I got her to explain.
She said MPPJ was like down stairs and going to catch Ruby, her 8 months old Terrier dog...... and kill it!
It had been many times since I plan a date and time to see her dog but failed...
And yea, so ofcourse I care about it too.. So even when I know I'm definitely not allowed to keep another dog, I still ask non-stop, I know I will get scolded.
So after asking for 15 minutes, situation got worse. I started crying.
I don't want that poor lil girl to die just like that! So heartless!
So suddenly I had an idea - to contact my cousin who teaches piano.
Immediately, someone saved the day. She was with a friend, and so it was just nice.
We were so thankful man. All of us thanked each and everyone of us.
So then Jasmine, Jason, their mom and lil brother came with Ruby, his lil cage, food and water.
I can feel that it was really hard for them.. It's like their baby, I mean.. Yea, it really really mean a lot to them.. I also feel sad for them :(
Then they were playing with her for their last time... Outside my house. Was quite long.. I can see it was hard to let go..
..
Then when they left, Ruby was in the cage.
I took her out and play with it. She will bark to call you.
So... Thats like my first time holding a Terrier puppy, hugging it, spending time with it and... erm. Got loads of mosquito bites -.-
Man I miss Ruby too T.T
But!
No worries :)
We all had no worries when we know the new owner is such experienced in dogs stuff and all.
Since the new owner came, Ruby was so quiet, behaving so well, and the way she carry Ruby, I can see man, so expert. Haha, Ruby didn't move much, so comfortable.
Alright then, since Ruby has such a nice new owner, we had no worries anymore.
Jasmine they all also, no worries :)

Yesterday, I learnt a new feeling. As in, although your pet is going to another owner and not you anymore, you still worry about it and when you know that the new owner is good, you have that feeling. That feeling I'm talking about now.
Although this is like ofcourse, I know, but.. When it happens to you, the feeling is different.
Well, at least... to me.
Thanks :)

No comments: