Sunday, June 28, 2009

What -.-

I had flu yesterday. Hate flu. Never liked it?
Then.......
This morning.. Felt a little dizzy and feel like vomiting. Feel la.
Then.......
Just now.. Had headache and felt a little cold.
Ahem ahem ahem.
Hahaha, no lahh. Not what you're thinking of, of course -.-
Just that......
I do have flu at times. Or maybe to say sinus. ?
Then.... Sometimes if I sit in the car, I feel a bit dizzy and feel like vomiting. Yea, feeeeel.
Then.......
Headache is something I get almost everyday, and it rained and the weather was cooler just now.
Other than that, yesterday.... Had stomach pain on and off -.-
Anyway, the point is... HAhaha to scare myself =.= ?? I don't know.
I do have a lot of problems, don't I..
HAihhh.
And know what about me? I'm weird. Seriously.
People drink coffee to stay awake, I drink coffee and I fall asleep.
People get more rest and store more energy when they sleep longer, I realize I'm more energitic, active and awake when I hardly sleep.
.. And many more..
Sleepy already -.-zZ
Good night!

People, stay healthy! :)

3 comments:

Janning said...

feeling like vomiting once a while is quite normal. as long as it's not so serious, as in, it does not affect your daily activities. sinus is normal too. don't worry.

and when u sleep too much, u'll feel more sleepy. it's normal. basically, if u sleep 7-10 hours, u'll feel normal. 2-7 hours, u'll feel tired. 1-2 hours, u'll feel quite energetic. more than 10 hours, tired. =)

others, you just need to take care. eat lots of fruits and vege. eat good food, drink at least 2 litres of water everyday, sleep enough, exercise, then u'll be fine. =)

♥ Jesslyn said...

hahah u nerd freak -,- pharmacy freak -.- science freak -.=

Janning said...

it's called knowing how to take care of myself. do you?