Sunday, September 13, 2009

Krapleys!


No idea what I was going to make, made in in 1 hour. Gave up and whatever it because I just did with whatever I had and see what it turns out to be. I expected it to be another failure :B


Mum doesn't like cakes. Doesn't like creams. Doesn't like sweet stuff.
So I came up with my special dessert for her birthday - Krapleys! Goes well with Baileys ;D


Great things come when you least expected it. I was totally surprised on how they love it and commented about this lil crap I made 0.x Hee!


Why name it Krapleys? Because... It was just total crap. While making and all... No recipe. No idea how to do it. No idea what I was making. I just go with whatever I link up with. Ended up like crap to me. But tasted like total...... Awesome ;D And I was thinking whole afternoon what shall I make that goes with Baileys and pastry. Find online, nothing. So here, my masterpiece :D Krapleys! Yummy yummy!
ps. I need to work on the presentation xD Hee. I know it looks like krap...............leys :D

No comments: