Sunday, September 20, 2009

Right And Wrong

Do you know.. Manners is important?
If you think I'm so odd at this age talking about this.. Let you think so then.
I don't like to touch people's things without getting their permission.
I know inside that it's wrong, and I feel bad.
So I don't like it when people force me to help them do something without other's permission.
Same thing, I don't like it when people does that to me too.
At least, if you just let me know first and all... Why not? I'd be even happier.
You wanna use something, ask first la, don't dig it out yourself.
If I'm not around or not available, you can write a note saying you borrowed this or that.
Or etc.

Most of the time, I try my best to do what I think is right.
My heart always leads me to what I do.
If I think it's right, I shall do that way. If it's wrong, and if I still do it, I'll feel bad inside so badly.
I always thank God for giving me a heart that knows what is right and wrong.

Do you know... Letting things go by so many times without my knowledge.. Doesn't mean I don't know. I just don't want to fight or what. Since it's so hard for us to communicate, so hard to get chances where we communicate well, why would I do something that worsen the condition?
To me, everyone has a heart. We all know what is right and wrong.
Whether you still want to do it, it's your choice. Your heart told you what the right and wrongs are.

I'm a person who usually follows my heart.

2 comments:

Janning said...

exactly. so please change back my radio channel or else don't touch. :P

♥ Jesslyn said...

-.- sweaaaaaaaaaaaaat. nvm, nw i train to study without it already. wahaha