Sunday, April 18, 2010

Brush Pen Review


My first brush pen. Wanted one for years!

I got this from Daiso. Yup, RM5.

I love it. (ps I copied the Japanese words from the wrapper :D)

Here's my opinion about this brush pen.

The advantages:
Price is reasonable, brush tip is good, ink is very even.
When you write or draw with it and overlap the ink, it'll look very even when it's dry. Not like pens or markers, you won't get the pressured line on the paper or the darker and lighter ink colour.
So it looks as if it was printed or only drawn once. I find it cool :B
About the ink colour, black, yes. But not as black as the usual black pens like G2, it's slightly grey compared to the G2 black.
Design of pen is simple, coated with grey, black and silver words.
I like the cap that clicks well when you cover it.

The disadvantages:
Hmm. So far so good. :)



No comments: