Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fried Rice

Prepared these last night for this afternoon. I actually didn't have to bring the rice but I brought them ._.

This week, we're doing fried rice for cooking class. I nicely packed and brought dried chilli flakes, garlic cloves, an onion and dried parsley flakes. :) If you're wondering why did I use plastic wrap for the garlic cloves, it's because I didn't want the smell to stay in my bento container. Hee.

The onion was big. Erm no. The container is small. Haha! The two cucumbers are mini ones :D They're much more delicious than the usual big ones.

And there goes the fried rice! There are four of us in the group, myself, Marissa, Justin and Tuck Meng. Kit Ee joined us too :)

Oh chilli padi. You've added a striking colour to my food and a touch of spice that burnt my tounge for minutes!

There goes my bento for the day. Love the egg. :P If you're wondering, it's the brown sliced 'toppings' above the rice. :D

*ps. I'm so glad the knife is sharp this time! Makes life cutting food easier ;P

No comments: