Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Saved

This is a picture back in Bintulu. How I miss that place.

Went to the supermarket just now with my mum to buy food for dinner. The good old barbeque!
There were really a lot of people, compared to the usual times. Well, maybe because it's a holiday since it's Malaysia's independance day. 53rd Merdeka!
Well after that, during our journey home, something happened that made my heart went crazy!
It's like almost near heart attack or some kind or massive load of blood rush - I don't know!
It was raining, and my mum was driving home.
The view isn't so clear, and there were many cars on the road.
Right before the tunnel at Kota Damansara, my mum was like talking to me and just at the moment she asked me to look on the left, a car on the left lane suddenly cut into our lane, was still in a distance and thank God I did not look on the left but saw the car just rudely and all of a suddenly coming into the way! I screamed for once for our life like - Ma, FASTER STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!
Gosh, I was like panic inside, but not with panic or over reacting kind of reactions, just serious and all I could do is stop and stare.
Mum scolded me like - Don't need to shout like that la!
Then she started to brake, and the brake went on harder and harder.
The car was quite fast, so it took longer to brake. When we were really reaching and touching the car that was cutting into the lane, I felt a little hopeless feeling because we really couldn't make the brake. Mum had to turn a little to the right but not too much or else we would bang the curb instead.
At that moment we made a full stop, I prepared closing my eyes for a crash, but God opened my eyes.
We were just so tiny bit close to getting crashed, but by God's grace, we were saved!
I was so shock and it really took quite a while for my heart to calm down and stop stunning with eyes wide open. I really really thank God so much! Oh how many times have He saved us? Thank You, Lord! ♥
And I was wondering, what if I denied following my mum to shop just now, she might have gotten into an accident. And it was God telling me, just go. Seriously, I didn't really felt like going this afternoon.
His amazing plans, amaze me. :)
And from this incident, I learn and flash back many things. I bring back many thoughts. Still thinking. And maybe, He is telling me something. Because these few days, I'm in some ways quite down. And a lot of thoughts come in. I don't know how to explain it. But I'm trying to slowly get the message. :)
By God's grace, we are saved. By God's grace, I am saved, again.

Hallelujah! ♥

No comments: