Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Life Purpose


This is your life, are you who you want to be?
What we do, counts. Your one single life matters, whether or not you realize it.
Our creation is not an accident; And it is only through our Creator that we can find our purpose of life. :)

I'm slowly starting to see my purpose in this life God has given me.
It is really amazing to see how the little imperfect puzzle pieces go into place as we grow.
It takes time to see these revelations. I am amazed and delighted. ♥

You know, life can be really hard.
It's not easy, it can be a struggle at times.
But, it is only during the darkest times when we could see how bright the stars are. :)
For if we didn't fall, how could we get up?
If we never failed, how would we learn?
If we never felt pain, will we appreciate love?
You may have heard, 'we never know what we've got till we've lost them'.
It is true, because it is our nature that we take things for granted.
But no, that's not how we should be!
I am writing this to you who are reading it and also to myself. I am honored that you're reading this, and I believe it's no accident that you're reading this post now. :)

Talents. We are all given this gift. It's a matter of when do we open it, and how do we choose to use it.
I'd like to use it for the good and right purposes, and share it. So that...
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me." ~Erma Bombeck "

The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose. :)

Thanks for reading! ♥

God Bless You.

No comments: