Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pain





Pain can't be seen, but can be felt.
The worst thing is to fake a smile and let people see how fine we are, but yet the inside is a bleeding heart.
Sometimes I'm so hurt, I say things opposite of what I mean, wishing to be proven wrong. But many times I'm left with a broken heart. Well, they can't see my hurt, can they. My face is like a book cover. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Looks can be deceiving.

Well one thing I'm sure about is that, no matter how left out or alone I feel in this world, I am not left out or alone in God's presence. He loves me and will never ever leave me. He mends the broken hearted. He died on the cross for you and me. While we were still sinners, He loved us and forgave us. What a friend we have in Jesus. :')

No comments: