Monday, September 3, 2007

My Saturday

Lets start from...
My mum was gonna cut my hair.. cut a bit of my fringe and... (phone ring)
(pick up) (blabalbalbbllalalablababllabalaaa)
Jesslyn, you want to go see band peformance with Chung Han they all? Then you eat dinner with them there..
Chung Han saye punye smallest cousin.. always play with him.. stay overnight in each others house.. play play play la..
So.. I was like.... errr..... yes? no? yes? nono.. no? ah... yes only lah..
So.. it was so rushing.. didn't say earlier also.. aiyakz.. So I fly to my room go change.. 1 minute 49 seconds later, they came..
Waa? I know they are on the way but.. That near??? so.. blabalabla.. they ate some stuff.. then we go to 1 Utama..

1. Saw Yue Hang..
2. Jalan-jalan..
3. went to old wing, tried 10 cups of different yoghurt by Solivite or something.. hahaha..
4. Pergi Popular.. End up beli Mentos..
5. Pergi Pizza Hut makan Cheesy Bites.. yang ade sausage punye.. hehe.. 1st time..
6. Almost 7.30pm.. so.. went to watch the Band Peformance by the Band of the Royal Regiment of Scotland.. UK.. Uk also 50 years independence =P
7. Was talking with my Aunt.. Then I look beside her.. and saw Dong..
8. wave Dong.. Dreaming pulak.. wave lagi! Ohh..... Communicate by eye and facial expression..
9. Wait wait wait for the peformance..
10. watched..
11. Hey....... I didn't know it will be that nice~~~~

They acted some part quite funny xD Hahahahahahaahahaha...
Oh no........................................... I actually missed The Tunku Musical...
What la... Paid already some more.. But luckily for transport only la.. Ticket is free for Drama Club students.. T.T T.T now the only hope is to see if I can get the free tickets by YTL for the second run.. Oh well...

So.. Thats all for this post...
Thanks for reading =)

No comments: