Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tuesday

Today got PJK..
Blur blur de me didn't realize I took the grey one..
Normally yang biru tua punye..
Now blur blur d..
So.......................
In school, after perhimpunan lalalaala.. Then I realized..
I told Yee Mun.. Hey.. oh my gosh.. watte.. why did I wear this?? Err.. watte man.. Hehe.. shoot xP
So......................
Pengakap form 1 and 2 have to go tempat rehat kan?
So I went with Yee Mun lo..
Saw Pn Lee.. (oh.. Pn Lee.. greet..) bow.. (she keep looking at my pants..
Then tangkap me.. Then I was like.. eh... oh yea hor....... aiyakz xP
So I can't go tempat rehat..
Then she ask me and Jun Kit stand at the 'pentas..
Then talk to us..
lalalalaaalalalallalaa, lalalaaaaaaalaaaaa....
Then when she finnish, I can finally talk.. so I said.. I didn't do it on purpose.. (err.. ofcourse la.. then? wear that and show off? yerr..... no way.. yeeee.. bleh..)
Then Jun Kit.. she say it's not track pants..
Pn Lee asking me is it or not I don't wanna reply.. just tengok aje.. but it is track pants what.. she say its home pants.. (huh???? where got alike?) well.. oh.. kaaayyy....
so lalalalalalaa, then she say.. I don't care for washing or what reason, it is your responsibility..you are not supposed to wear lalalala, allaallaaaa...
Jun Kit smile smile smile, untill Pn Lee say.. why so happy? demerit already then nothing is it? it is not the matter of demeriting or not.. is about obeying.. lalalaa..
Yes, Pn Lee.. I know your point..................................... I know why you scold... I know why you punnish.... yes yes yes... I know I know.. but you also have to know, I didn't do it on purpose..
Yep.. belive or not, as long as you know, thankyou =) I'm satisfied. Yea, must thank you for listening to me also.. some people ar.. without explanation then pukul la marah la lalala for 10 days, then when the kid got a chance to speak, aiyakz... salah marah... sorry sorry.. =.=
So... after lalalalalalaa, she ask us to stand there till 8.10a.m... means half hour..
then there were 2 statues there till about 15 minutes later.. Pn Lee came down and lalala..
and made the statues alive.. and set them free..
So... awwe.. it wasn't so bad... I'm just so satisfied at least she listenned what I had to say.. yea the truth.. but she didn't care actually xD
Hahaha! sesat de me... pants also boleh ambil salah.. luckily mine punye la.. xP
So when I went back to class.. yeala... infront, behind, left, right ask in different time what happen lalalaa.. I explain 2 kali already... don't know how to say again.. hehehee.. didn't say lor... xP
So.. I remember.. beginning of the year.. I lost my KH paper when we have to pass it up... so everyday Pn Lee will come to my class and find me..
Hehehe... when I found it in between the note pad.. hheheheheehee.. sei la xD..
So...................................
I know what will happen... I know what will she do..
For that, I wrote my explanation on a paper before seeing her.. because I know I can't really communicate well if there's no pen and paper..
So.. I went to the pejabat to find her..
Then I passed the KH paper to her..
Then she did what I knew she was going to do.... so I just pass the note to her..
She> "what is this?"
I> (shake my hand a bit.. with eye expression lalalala i don't know how to say lah.. but people can understand one la..)
She> (read..)
I> (wait..)
She> next time you check well first ok? this time I don't scold you. Next time remember where you put your paper. ( see see the KH paper..) ok..
Me> (body language/facial expression or don't know how to say... ) (ok)
She> went back
I> pergi recess.. =P
Hahaha.. Quite happy la... I didn't know she was so kind.. hahahahaa I don't know how to say la~~~~~~~~ x.= And I solved the problem without opening my mouth at all. That made me surprised =P She's so cool.. hahahaa

ok ok anyway...
afternoon.
Went 1 Utama, ate lunch in Pizza Hut.. again got 1 free cup of drinks. so sesat la.. I don't wanna say la.. not the first time.. its just so sesat la.. crazy liao~ x.0 xiao xiao xD
Then went Popular.. help friend buy stuff..
I bought my Mentos sour mix... again..
Then rushed to school.. then reach class, huh???? no more things to do already?? =.= what la....
Stayed back to do project.. but they didn't say what time.. so we followed the previous time.. end up all nak balik liao..
So.. Jesmyn's bag there the pocket for bottle side, like netting one, got a lock. I ask her.. why you put your lock like that? this net part also gonna putus ade..
she say.. yea.. I'm waiting for it to putus and kena lost.
Huh??? why?
The stupid lock la... jam already... cannot open one...
( I see see... so new what...........) Then I ask her what number was it..
000..
why you didn't put your own number?
Jesmyn> yealar! how to put?? I don't know how!
Then I explain lor...
Jesmyn> huh??? oh sei ah I go and play with the numbers before I lock back =X
Harr?? aiyoks... lalalalalaaa....
lalalalaa...
lala..
I started from number 001.
do untill my hand so pain, can't move already.. in 15 minutes, done 400++..
Then car came.. So I continue in the car..
10 seconds later, Eh?? open already!! number was 481... xP
What la!! why now then open... hahaha. luckily wasn't 900++ or I have to do untill hand putus xP

So.. end of post..=P
Thanks for reading =)

No comments: