Monday, September 3, 2007

Merdeka

Okay.. Hmm... On Thursday.. The day before Merdeka..
My cousin in Singapore came..
At night, about 10pm, we went to my cousin's place.. To see fireworks xD
So.. When we went there, they are all there already..
I mean some of my relatives..
Then.. First.. What I did was...
Run to the balcony!! See the wonderful view!!! This time, night view.. xD
This is my 2nd time going there since it was fully furnished..

This is when you look to the right..
And to the left..

So many cars..

Going to The Curve..

Not just there.. Everywhere..

..... Look how sesated we are wei!!! Thats Chung Han infront of me..


We were watching The Simpsons Movie! xD Look carefully which scene was this =P
This was just before leaving.. Fireworks part later.. This is Danny Kor Kor.. My Singapore cousin =D Fishing very geng~ Oh yea.. and comes to Malaysia quite often..

On the way to apartment.. 8001.. Yea.. All of our hp number ends with 8001 by my mums car number plate =P So anyway, Jan, Jo and Danny overnight in my mum's apartment.. I didn't wanna at first.. Malu.. but as soon as I wanted, too late... I didn't bring my clothes and stuff.. Haha. So.. He slept in my room... Malu.. All my soft toys all.......... Hehehe... Next day went back to Singapore..

It's actually very big and nice.. The view is just so... wow.. mm hmm. =P

But it's in the condominium.. so not much people.. =)
This one like rain xP
Oh yea.. And if you look from the left to the right...
You will see at least 15 places having fireworks =P



That's all.. Thanks for reading =)

No comments: