Thursday, April 16, 2009

15:13:10

Cheating -,- I won but I know they gave me chance =.=
Echo Park again.
Everyday man, seriously.
Oh, oh.. oh!
Today during art period, teacher asked us to draw a portrait, front view.
I drew Yi Zhen, but side view.
So I don't need to pass up xD It's my dear art!
Surprisingly it's not that bad, at least people see only they know who I drew la. Haha.
I shall take a picture of it one day and post it up.
One fine day.
Yes, don't wait, it's quite long more to go :P
I kinda admired my drawing.
I hate drawing portraits. Ahhh!
I drew Jay Chou when I was I think standard 5?
When drawing the face, drew half face only. Or not don't look alike! Hahahahha.
I try to dig out all my old art one day lah.
So unorganised man! -.=
Hey yea hor.. where did I put it man.. I shall dig tonight itself ;D
Wow, my hand bled just now 0.o Don't know why.
It has been the whitish yellowish thing only, but today got blood 0.0
I think maybe because kena hit when playing basketball? Don't know.
I don't know if it is puss, but I have been keeping it clean and applying dettol.
Hope everything heals fast.
:)

No comments: