Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Won! =D

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa!
For the first time in high school, at least I won something!! =P (-.-)
Other times are like marching..
But this time....
It's for Science and Maths week!
I did a mother's day card using recycled materials.
I spent about 3 days, then pause for about 1 week (was during holidays), then passed up. Teacher said cannot fold into half, I didn't know, because she just said A4 paper. So I did it all over again, another copy. Luckily I had enough, just the exact right amount of recycled stuff to make another copy. So I did half of it. Paused for almost a week. No idea. And on the last day to hand it out, just about to leave house, I remembered. Oh yea, shoot! Have to pass up! So I ran back into my room, took the half done card and had no other choice but to use what I have in hand to complete the card. So I completed my dear hard work, heart work card on the last minutes of the final day to hand out, and there I passed it up.
How I know I won? Well.. Today I went to school..
My form teacher is my Science teacher.
I told her I want the card back on the day I handed it to her.
So this morning she came to my place and told me to go to the office later to take it back. Then she continued.. You are the winner.
I stunned a while with a slow motion smiley face. Yeah, like dungu. Hahahahahahahaha!
Yeaaaaaa man. Yayyyyy man! I so goon man.. win such small thing become so sot already -.- haih. Sad case, sad case -.=
Oh well, that's one.
Later this afternoon, in the car, on the way back home from One Utama, I was so.... soo.... sooooo.... surprised. My dad actually asked. Something like.. So this year you celebrating your birthday? / So what do you want to do for your birthday? Something like that. I stunned a moment again. And then I went something like.... HAhahahahaha waaa daddy how come you ask one?? It's like the first time he ask such a question =P Oooh yea man... I'm thinking of doing something on my birthday, but don't know what la. Exam le x.x What the =( People all wanna studaayyy! Huhuhu. Hmp, I don't care. =P
Nyehehhe. So happy.
Number one.. Dad remembers my birthday and actually asked me what I wanna do 0.0
Number two.. I won for the card making using recycled materials! =B
Number three.. I had so much fun in school today man!! ^^
Number four.. I washed extra amount of dishes, forks, spoons, knifes, plates, bowls, mini bowls, cups, pots after dinner. I felt happy inside my heart to help my daddy! =) =) =)
Well, I wasn't That happy in the morning part -.-
Haih T.T Don't care. Forget the sad ones and remember the happy ones =D

I can change mood very fast. Ngmuahahhaha >=B Drama queen. Sot -o-
See, yesterday nothing to blog about, now so much to blabber.
Ahhh blablablabalblablalbabla..
Actually, I have nothing to say now, hehe :P
So......
Till then!
B-bye!

No comments: