Friday, April 24, 2009

Great Day!!! =D

Okay.. Let me type out the whole story...
Last night, I got worried.. Because I did not exactly practice nicely before.
Some more, when I sing, I can't reach so high, so sometimes I can go out of tune. Can laugh like mad one man. Haha!
Plus, my partner didn't sing properly when 'practicing', so I don't know which one is real and which one is purposely one..
So I went home, took a bath, then went to Jann's room and play my mp3, and sing. Softly.
After hours, I went out the room a while, then go back into the room. I lie down on Jann's bed, and mengantuk and 'slept' for almost 1 hour. Yes, super tired and sleepy.
Then after that, I stood up, sat on the chair, head on the table, immediately, 'sleep' again. Till dinner is ready.
Waah so tired man.
Plus, I'm so worried =/

So after dinner, well, Jann was back. So I went into her room, and I said, get ready Janning, I'm going to practice singing in your room. I'm going to scream. Close the door >=B Haha
So she was cleaning the mini hamster cage, so I sang. Got no where to play music out loud, only have it in my mp3. So out of sudden she will hear my voice. Haha. So I sang, sang, sang, asked for her opinion and all.. about 8.30p.m. , I used the computer a while till about 9p.m. . So I saved the song in my psp. So I went back to her room and play with the psp, loudspeaker. But... Sooo soft!! Ahh =o=
So then she was sitting on the chair.. So she also told me how I sound like.. How I should sing.. I call it the fake voice.. It's when you can't reach a high tune, you use the fake voice. Yea.
Yea. So she told me to sing with that 'fake' voice. She say it's not fake voice lah.. But that's how I describe it. And personally, I don't like the sound of fake voices =.= But she managed to make me sing with it. So we practiced.. Then she even helped me to record on her phone, the before and after thing.
Before = Sounded like a constipated fella =.= HAhahaha
After = Sounded more relaxed (use fake voice mahh)
Then, also.. she keep saying, asking me to breath..., breath.... BREATH...
Yea so it got better and better.
So.. oh well, I practiced my fake voice.
Till about almost 10p.m. , I got a call. So yea.. wanted to practice the song on the phone but... ahhh =.= nevermind................

So... the next morning.. Which is this morning.
I woke up... after cleaning up, I went back into my room. I saw a note on the right corner of my table. I saw the writing, I know it's from Jann. I got sooooo happy. Smiling like dungu. So I change first, then took my comb and stuff and the letter, then I sat on the floor, facing the mirror. I took the letter and read it. Even before reading, I already almost cried. Already touched. Haha =P
So When I read, first few sentence only I cried. Cry until I can't even read, eye's full of touching tears. Hahaha. What the >< yeah =")" up ="">Well, God is with me. And, I'm sure she prayed for me too. (Awwe.. xD)
Yeah, so that letter was really touching. I cried all the way till I read finish xP Well, my family will be supporting me from the back, always. She said, you know la, this family ;)
Yup. So it really brightened my morning. So much more relaxed and calm =D I brought the letter with me to school, just kept it in my pocket ;D

Then... In school... Hmm.. I practiced with my friends. They also taught me la.. I asked them for their opinion also. So yea.. Then, 12.30p.m. , when school's over, WOE! 0.0 Heart beat, odufsduifhw!! A while la... Then I prayed, prayed, a while later, okay, I calm already.
Then, my partner, heart beat.. ajjkhd;owiefwfo!! =,= Hahaha.
12.50p.m. , we went up the music room. didn't eat. Didn't want anything to kill our throat xD Also, no food =.=
So we took our number. We are number four. twenty Four/ Four/ two thousand nine, number Four to come out and sing for the duet category. Plus, I born on May Four. So I was like, Four four four four four xD My favourite number. Because I'm born on the fourth I guess? Yea. But last minute, really last minute then we know we were the third group to sing. Not because of any changes, just that the first group canceled. So yeah.
Standing at the side preparing to go out, my heart beat started to odufwaiufb again =o= On the stage, I think I was kind of stoning looking xD!! Hahahahahah!
So we sang, we sang. I tell you... =.= My partner, the timing... not the same as the music =( I already requested for louder music. The mic volume so loud, music so soft. Really, can't really hear, that's the main cause of the sesatness on stage. Ish -,-
So then.. Oh well.. Just sing =) After a while then I got used to the environment on the stage. I even wanted to sing again =D I don't mind! xD
But second round, as in the song, when singing the second part, when my turn, I know I sang well, I enjoyed it also. I was quite into it. Wasn't looking at anybody, just me and the music. Then suddenly when I'm singing, I shivered, my hand shaking also. Well, but I guess that helped to give some vibration to my voice? xD!!!! HAHAhahahahha. Damn nice la, I like it x)
Yeah, but well, the first chorus of the song, I sang the wrong sentence -.- So it was me and my partner singing different lyrics. Alamak =,= But.. ahh, Well at least I continue and not stone =)
But second chorus then okay already la. Second round of the song, I really enjoyed myself on stage a lot. Although I shivered. Haha. Then the second chorus, I did not really use fake voice. So I sang my heart out. Yeah. Nice, I like xD
Then when sing almost finishing, the audience cheered quite loud =P Awwe so heart warming xD
Also, when the beginning, When they were announcing our names halfway, they cheered so loud xD So heart warming. Ahh =P
Yeah, but the song was just finishing, another few sentence more.
Aiyakz =,= the last sentence, especially... My partner started wrong, too super early =.= So till the middle of the sentence then only I sang background. A lot a lot of wrong timings. Ala >< Then when finished, I went down, I went to my friends, their first reaction... You sang damn nice weih!!! Really! But my partner sang too loud, aiyaks >< ( ala, said put the mic a distance from the mouth right -,- haha) Then I asked for their opinion, they say I sound like the actual song singer 0.0 I went 0.0 in my heart. Hahahah. Wow, really? I felt really happy then xD
Because, I asked different friend's opinion. Different friends from different friend group and all. Really, I was so happy to hear their compliments =D Awwwe!
They really said I sang real great =P Awwe!
Heart warming, heart warming x)
Yeah. After singing, we felt so nice. That feeling. Ahhh. So nice =)
So light, so happy, so refreshing, so great, so... ahhhh ;)
We had a great time =)
Then played basketball a while under super hot sun. I kept smiling all the time. My cheek so so so so pain man. Can't stop enjoying. Hahah. Felt so so nice =P
We sang at about 2.50p.m. or later, somewhere around there. Then I stayed a little longer till my friends Yi Zhen, Suet Yee, Wan Ying and Hsiao Feng. Tell you, they sang real great man. I screamed and cheered for them right after they finished. =D Yeah, I so high already. Haha =P
Then after that, about 3.20p.m. , we went down, basketball. About 3.40p.m. then we went to the waiting area, front door la. Drank lime juice. Sat at the chair there. Had fun lah. ;D

Really a really very great day!! ;D!
Great job, partner! ;D
Yeh!!!!!!!!!!
Glad we enjoyed ourselves so much! ;) ;) ;)

Well, I didn't care about the winning or losing thing at all. I even forgot it was a singing competition. Until a friend walked by and said we won. (joking la) Then I was like, EH, oh yea! Hahahahhaha! It's a.. competiotion... xD I really enjoyed and didn't expect to win. Results are out after the competition. But the thing is we didn't stayed. So we don't know who the winners are. But I tell you, I really doubt we win. It was all just for fun! ;D

Really really great day ♥
I. Love it! Great experience too! Hey, I'm waiting for next year's! xD

No comments: