Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's Only Third Day Of School

Yea, THIRD day only!!
Why so much stress?
So much work, so much stuffs?
2 essays, homeworks, project, oh my gosh... project!!! Start so fast?
So many more problems la ok...
Seriously... Why do you think I have headache today? Man.
Some more so hot, no wind, noisy, super bright.............................
Haihh.
Some more 3 years straight my class is highest floor, third floor.
Supposed to be form 2 third floor, form 3 second floor, form 4 ground floor.
Don't know la why. Some more cannot leave books in school.
Crazy la.

Think I not fed up with all the things going on?
Think I'm so heartless like a fool?
I hate it.
I know life is unfair.
But that doesn't mean you can't change your attitude towards it right?
I'm sooooooo freaking ish!!!!! Erghhhhhhhhhhhh.
So many hidden words, never told.
No one to listen like how God does.
No one to think the way I do.
No one to support and be a good person.
Nothing physically there to make things happen.
Everything is burning. Exploding anytime.
LIFE. It's hard. Beyond hard. Inside. In..side.