Monday, January 4, 2010

School

Oh man, it's back to school.
School ends at 2.30pm. Really in a way stupid.
First of all, it gives gastric even if you ate in the morning AND recess.
Second is, you go out of the school waiting for your transporter to fetch you. You'll have to wait very long. The whole place is jam. I don't know what is it crashing into la, I don't know is it from the primary school beside us or what, but it's seriously all stucked up.
That shall add up the gastric pain. I reached home at 3p.m. today. Had a big lunch. Starving -.-
I normally eat half of what I just ate for lunch today man.
Third - time. Life is not all about waking up to get ready for school, study, go home, eat, do homework, sleep. That's quite lame. That's no life.
Haihhh.

Classes. There's still art's and science stream here. And the system is all messed up. Totally unfair for some of them.

Subjects. Well, hopefully I'll be a good student this year and study. Hahaha! Study is so not a topic of my daily life man!! My goodness.

Oh well, that's all for now. My mind suddenly went - blank.
Till then!

No comments: