Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's The Third Day Of 2010

This was right infront of our house during Christmas night while we were having a family barbeque dinner.
It's actually for one of my neighbour's wedding but we enjoyed it as Christmas fireworks ><

My goodness, tomorrow is first day of school.. Ahhhh.
Studied for PMR - PMR came - PMR passed - Satisfied - Have fun - Results came out - Christmas - New Year - ....... School.
I'm form 4. Studying pure science.
Wanted to not care about add maths and don't take it for SPM but... Yesterday, my cousin Wei Aun came to bring me cycling. Then after that we had a chat at my garden. He said it's important. And it's quite true, for the future... So I guess I have to work on it.
I'm a person who doesn't study, so.. These few things are my 2010 resolution for school:
1) Listen in class.
2) Understand.
3) Self-study once in a while.
Other than that I'll be spending time doing my big variety of hobbies. I cannot guarantee if I'll be doing my homeworks la >< Hopefully la. Come on la when I'm at home, it's holiday man x)
Oh well. Then my cousin told me for SPM, give it 3 months. I only studied form 1 - 3 stuffs for PMR in one month, which I realised I never heard of any of the things I studied >< Especially History and Geography.
Other than that.... I'm form 4. Which means, have fun laa :P

3 days ago, I drove my dad's car. First time the car engine died twice. Haha. And my third attempt, I did not listen to my dad, I exceeded my limit, went second gear. Wahahaha. Dad actually don't even allow me to press petrol -.- Then 2 days ago, since mum was in the car, I showed her my driving. Super steady. Very smooth :D Haha! It all started with me driving with Aaron's car at church. The only reason my parents actually let me drive was because I drove. Haha :P Big thank you!! ^^

Yesterday while cycling down the steep hill at the park, I pressed my front brake since my back wheel brake isn't enough and the bike was still fast. And, my bike drifted -.- It's not fun okay. Had to balance or I'll be injured if I fall off a bike at that speed down the hill. Haha. And the road wasn't to say really dry. So.. Haha. Thank God I'm safe here :)

So... That's currently what I have in mind. I still havent fully set my 2010 resolutions. Already being set, but I still feel it's lacking of some stuffs. Haha. Oh well. Wait till it comes into my mind.
Till then :)

No comments: