Sunday, May 2, 2010

Movie?


Jov, JJ, Jann and I watched the premiere of Diary of a Wimpy Kid today at Tropicana City mall right after church.
We were late for the movie, and I was starving. So I passed by this bakery, hopped into it and grabbed something as fast as I could. It was this toasted butter bread or something.
So okay, Jann and I went into the cinema along with Jov, after she came out to pass us the tickets.. And phew! I was sweating already -.-
And guess what, the bread was so crunchy and delicious! I feel like buying it again :D
Didn't expect it to be even nice xD I was hungry you see. Hee.
Anyways, the movie was... Okay I guess? Seldom get the chance to watch movie la.. So yea. But I'm just not satisfied with the ending -.- It was quite random. Haha. :P Don't know? Or am I too old or something? xD
Oh my gosh! May came really fast! I haven't even plan my birthday! Noo!
Tomorrow is my nephew, Nathan's birthday, turning one! :D And the next day is my 16th.. *Gulp ._.
Well, at least I bought my cake ingredients today at Tesco after the movie. Yup, went all the way to Mutiara area.
Met up with Benson. Ate with Jann at KFC, listening to Benson playing with his voice on Audacity -.-
Went to Ikea, went to Popular.. Oh man, I saw this really cute book I'm so going to buy it one fine day! xD
No not a story book, note book! It's kawaii, really.
Anyway, got strawberry, chocolate and cocoa for the cake ingredients. I'm just going to bake a basic chocolate cake and 'edit' from there into a non basic chocolate cake. Haha :P I seriously do not know what to do la wei. Cooking competition is this Wednesday too, and Tuesday... Oh shoot! I just remembered I can't attend my scout patrol's meeting! Noo everything is clashing together, even Sunday! Exam is so near, I havent even catched up with the first term's! I need to study. I have no tuition to rely on. Pray things will be just fine. :)


 

No comments: