Monday, June 28, 2010

Canon EOS 500D!




Guess what, dad bought this camera this morning at Lowyat!
And it was his birthday on 25th June, 60th birthday! - Happy Birthday Daddy! ♥♥♥
This was bought without me knowing and randomly today when he fetched me from school he showed me and I was like huh?? Oh my goodness gracious me! Ahhhhh!
Then I went home smiling to mummy when she came out hahahaha! Mum said first time I smiled when I come home. Hahaha!!
It's a family camera and well, I dont have to keep jumping for the stars in the sky anymore because its like right here in my hands! xD
It's really a dream come true because I really thought I would only have one during college when we are required to get one for the course. Its not mine though but at least I could use it! :D
You know, I've never studied and concentrated like how I did continuously for 2 over hours reading the 3 books given with the camera kit, the manual and 2 other books :P


This is the one, Canon EOS 500D, the 18-55mm kit.
Can't believe my dream came true *-*
Not for the camera look, but the pictures the camera can capture!
Love the full manual functions! We can set aperture, shutter speed, every single thing and.. No more wrong focused objects! Haha! Love the manual focus!
Oh man. Ahh! =D ♥ !
This is what I posted on Twitter and Facebook and I just want to remember this - I feel like the happiest girl on earth I can reach the stars tonight! xD



Weeeee! *Reached stars, crunches them. ...Honey stars xD

 

No comments: