Saturday, July 17, 2010

Domo-Kun! :D


Yeah man, domo! Love it, so cute xD

Wanted to make one super long ago like a year ago, but didn't have the inspiration to do so. So finally, yesterday came when I suddenly felt like sewing again.

I always wait for my inspiration to come before I make something. If I don't have the inspiration, I won't have the heart and patience to put the effort in. So last night, with full of heart, patience and inpiration, I did my sewing without poking my finger for the first time. Yup, that patient! *But I poked my finger while cutting the felt with my craft knife instead -.- Heh, but it didn't cut me so no worries :P

If I were to have that mouth, I'd be in anime world. Then Domo will come kill me for stealing his mouth.

The end product - Awesome! :D Made with T.H.E. (Time, Heart, Effort.)

Proudly present it to my blogshop! :D
Wee, check it out here!

Thanks for the support! :)

No comments: