Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Gardens & Mid Valley

Dad finally brought me to The Gardens & Mid Valley! After so long of waiting. Since last year man. Was awesome, went from about 10am till 4pm! xD First time mum and dad so patient shopping so long. Haha!
(Picture - Inside The Gardens mall)

Bought some stuffs, stationaries and craft tools. Jusco department there is so huge they have so much variety! Bought a moleskin-like book at a much affordable price, a square grid jotter pad, and a 1/4mm hole punch :D

Later on, had to search directory, here and there, just to find Art Friend.
I tell you it's like wonderland, they sell most of the things I never knew Malaysia would sell, I spent so long looking around! Too many things man, awesome! Bought a lino cutter, sad they don't have Speedball brand. Saw my dream watercolor travel kit. ._. RM79.90. I'll need to prove myself I will make good use of it before I allow myself to buy one. I asked if they have the Aqua painter paint brush, or the Pentel one, whatever similar, but the guy at the cashier don't know anything, and just asked me to look around and see. I looked but I didn't find it, so oh well.

(Picture - The bridge connecting The Gardens and Mid Valley)
Had an amazing lunch at the same old food court at Mid Valley, near the exhibition halls. Crispy chicken chop at RM9.90, huge piece of chicken, really satisfying. Most people who bought western food bought that.

Overall, had a great time. Thanks daddy and mummy for finally bringing me there :D Loves!



No comments: