Monday, July 5, 2010

Lil Handmades For Heart Eco


I love rainbows! :D Hand drawn on a mini paperbag book of 20 pages. Added a butterfly charm on the top right corner too! Know what I like about my paperbag books? You get to do anything you want in it and get creative! Doodle, scrapbook, notes, memories, etc! And best is, using black or white pens on it are awesome! As in, you can't see white ink on white paper right? Yeah. :P

'Teddy loves' bookmark card, I call it! Yup. Don't know if such bookmarks exist, but I somehow invented 'bookmark cards' because anyone may use a bookmark if they read a book, and would hardly slot a greeting card in a book to bookmark it right? So turning a card into a bookmark is kinda cool(to me at least) because the receiver would use it instead of keeping it somewhere untouched for a long time. So I guess it would be great to have a bookmark card, if you're not afraid you would lose it while carrying around xD

And guess what? I am actually giving them away! Yup, through Heart Eco! :D





 Checkout my giveaway post here or simply click the above banner! :) Spent one full day on the computer just to create the banner. Love it! :P Anyway, the giveaway is in conjuction with Heart Eco's very 1st Anniversary and our Facebook page launch! Good to know that it is open to Malaysian AND International bloggers. Awesome! Do check it out! Thanks! :)

Thanks for all the supports from everyone of you, really appreciate them! ♥

No comments: