Thursday, September 30, 2010

Don't Change The Milk! :(



I'm feeling soo full and I feel like vomiting! Now I have a phobia of drinking milk, I'm sweating and feeling so uncomfortable!
I use to LOVE drinking milk, it tastes like the worlds best chocolate milk drink!
Just last night, I was smiling at my last cup of milk. Last because the milk powder is almost finished.
Who knew that this night, what I thought was right, the milk is not Dutch Lady!
That's a big difference! I'll tell you my little story.
Since young, I always don't know how to make a cup of milk taste good. It's always dad who makes a better cup of milk.
So I always asked how did he do it, and he told me and showed me but nah, I still don't make a good cup of milk.
But recently months ago, I tend to make the best milk ever.
I drink it almost everyday, anytime of the day.
I fell in love with milk.
I'd drink it every night for a good night's sleep.
It just felt like magic, as though I am able to make awesome cups of milk.
But, Dutch Lady did the trick.
Guess what, I finish a pack of Dutch Lady milk powder in 2 weeks!
That's crazy. Not sure if it was the 600g or the 1kg one.
But really, that's like a drink I look forward to have.
But this night, I took my cup and spoon and make the milk how I usually make everyday.
The milk tin was refilled. It is very full. But, the texture of the milk felt very different. Very rough, thick, and in a way moist.
Whereas Dutch Lady one is very fine, dry and smooth.
I suspected a change of milk powder, but didn't want to bother much.
But when I took my gulp of it, awh! :(
It tasted soo far from Dutch Lady! But I tried to bear with it.
So I drank the whole cup of it.
And just a few minutes later, I felt very very very uncomfortable.
I started sweating, had nausea, and just couldn't sit still. Even have headache, no idea how.
I gained a phobia of certain milk.
Really, it felt as if I took 10 cups of milk. Maybe the milk is thick, but the taste.... It doesn't give that milky wonderful taste as the one before.
Why am I crapping so much on milk? This whole post about milk...
Because, just yesterday I wanted to blog about how awesome milk is but I thought I would sound as though I was too bored and have nothing else to post about.
Oh my gosh, I still feel like vomiting.
Ahhh :( I don't feel good.............
I miss you, good ol' milk! T-T

Dutch Lady ♥

No comments: