Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello people! Actually I was back yesterday.
Took 1360 pictures. But in total, all of us took about 3000 pictures.
All in 4 days. CRAZY! x)
But yeah, I think we'll delete 1000 pictures or something? -_-
It's Sungai Lembing we went to. Awesome, I love kampungs ;) I shall marry a kampung boy. HAHA. Reminds me of the comic, Lat.
Anyway, I just claimed and found back all my old blogs, 7 in total! ._. And I was just a kid back then.
Thanks to Google and Blogger. I really still don't know the usernames and passwords etc. Just entered all the emails I have and blogger will send an email to my mailbox and I just have to claim them back! Awesome! ♥
So now I finally got back my original url! Going to reset the whole blog and redo it, just for the url name ;)
Okay, been pretty tired and lack of sleep. Need to catch up homeworks I don't know how to do and did not learn.
The amount of pictures are going to take some time for me to blog about it. So peace :P Patience! ^^
That's all for now.

Goodnight!

No comments: