Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Photography Day Out

Yesterday morning, Daniel and I went to the park nearby my house to take photographs.
We went as early as 6.50a.m. ;) [crazy]
Both of us took a total of 567 pictures in 2 and a half hours.
Guess what, 407 of them is mine xD But I deleted a hundred :P
So since there are too many, I chose some of the nice shots to upload in this post.
Do enjoy :D

Beautiful :D

And good thing, it rained earlier that morning so there are some water droplets on the plants and all.

Beautiful effect, eh? :D

You do notice the close ups aren't as clear or sharp. I'm so going to get a macro lens in the future!

Lipstick? :D

Is this an ant or bee ._.

Something I found on the ground when I was walking near the stream. I was afraid it would fly or something ._.

Eek!

O_O I hate spiders. But, I like taking pictures of them x)

A common bird here at my place :)

This one looks cute :3

Bird walking.

There used to be loads of pigeons at my backyard when I was younger.

Lots of them.

I like this shot :)

Emo shot? ._.

Just photographs.

Ok emo.

Playground!

DSLR's enhances the colour of playgrounds because they're colourful! :D Minus the vignetting effects at the corners of the pictures. Loved the pictures immediately after taking em :D

And this is Daniel. Taking pictures while sleep walking? ._.

Wrong focusing. It's a blind shot kay.

This one is intentionally blurred on the background :) I like.

Same goes to this. :D

The shadow of the day :D

LOOK ._. Where?? -_-

'Kay don't disturb me, I'm trying to take something. SHH.'

And another blurred background picture. Nice eh, and so colourful :D
And for those 3 shots above, I used my dad's former SLR tripod. Then put timer. :P

I like this too. So sweet :D

And this is one amazing shot! :D
It's the camera that took all the above pictures, except this picture ofcourse.
I took this picture using Daniel's Canon 1000D.
Saw this cool reflection when I was running back to the camera :P

And I guess that's all for this post, but there are still many more great pictures.
So stay tuned for more ;)

Snap!

No comments: