Saturday, March 17, 2012

Two In The Morning

Yup, it's 2am.
I was supposed to sleep 2 hours ago.
But I went to 2 things, that unglued my heart into 2.
Yes, unglued, not break; because it was already broken, frozen water held it together.

From the start long ago I knew something.
Something that was never shown, but yet I saw it; and yet not by sight.
Because it was never revealed, I tried telling myself it's just me.
But finally once again realize and got reminded that no, it's not me, it's reality.

I'd hope and pray for honesty, true and pure and nothing left.
Just one day would be enough.
Because the only way that's left to fix a shattered jar heart, is not to use any glue; no matter what kind of special super glue.
Because we all know glue is temporary, it's a cover up.
No craftsman glues his broken glass and sell it.
To fix a broken glass, first ask, how was glass made.
That's how to get it back to one piece again; without lines nor scars of the past.
But in the end, God holds everything.
If the path was chosen to be led wrong; if our last hope is in eternity, I hope we'd greet with genuine smiles and a perfect heart made mend by Christ.

Breakdown.

No comments: