Wednesday, May 23, 2007

:: A better person ::

As in my first post for this site, I would wanna share about this topic, A better person. A better person? continue reading..



on love,

Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you.

-If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.

-If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do the same.

-But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.



on giving,

-Give to the one who asks you, and do not reject the one who wants to borrow from you.

-If you lend to those from whom you hope to be repaid, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners.

-Give to everyone who asks you and do not ask for your possessions back from the person who takes them away.



See, most of us tries our best to be a better person, and yet we still make lots of mistakes in life. You've heard " an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth", and lots of us do the same and thinks it's right. Think again. Is is right?

"Do to others what you want others to do to you." This is also kinda considered my motto... I feel it quite meaningful, as in like.. yea.. DO to OTHERS what YOU want OTHERS to do to YOU.. Another thing is, think before you say/do it. What do I mean? Do you like people swearing at you? Do you like hearing people talking bad about you? No right? So since you don't like it, don't do it to others for thats how they feel when you say/do so.

I experienced it a lot through these though they are really little.. and so I've changed and I'm trying my best to remember these words and do it. I've experienced it, and I can tell that I really want the bad environment to change. So right now, its my turn to share it around. My pandangan/kan fa - Nobody is the best, but they can try their best. They can be better but no matter how much more better will not make them reach as the best, for every single human being makes mistakes. Well.. I really hope this will help you too.. Thanks so much for reading!!!! Please share this around for a better environment! >.^


* I'm sharing these around hoping for a better environment. Hope this helped you! Remember! It's never late to change, and it's better to change late than never! God Bless You!!

No comments: