Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday lepak day

Went to 1 Utama at 10a.m. Then go GSC book ticket. Lots of people because Pirates came out recently. Planned to watch Blades of Glory. So me and my friend Yi Zhen lined up and waited for 1 hour to our turn. I went to watch movie because I got a birthday treat from GSC. So sesat I forgotten to check online for birthday treat can watch what movie. Spiderman 3 was one of them..Wanted to watch but friend don't want.. So ok lo watch Blades of Glory. From free ticket to RM10.. Why RM10? Suppose to be only RM6 what right? Yea... I was so sesat and stupid. Booked adult for me..but my friend I say correct la..student.. I thought student is 12 and below.. So stupid la me.. Well, never book ticket before what.. I watch !st time in TGV. Friend belanja me and my two sisters in the year 2003 Haunted Mansion. A comedy.. Thats when I was standard 3.. Second time watch movie I think standard 4 or 5.. Free ticket.. from Adsvantage magazine.. Always got free ticket one.. and best of all the magazine is free. Yea, so this is my 3rd time watching movie in cinema, and also 1st time watching in GSC. Poor thing right? Yea but I feel lucky enough to watch movie.

So it was 11a.m. and movie starts at 11.30a.m. So we went Taiwan ShihLin food and snacks or something like that.. ate the tempura thing.. then go McD(just beside it) and each of us bought 1 medium soft drinks.. I bought sprite.. then walk walk walk, drink drink drink, but still left a lot and movie starting soon.. You know la.. cannot bring any food or drinks from outside ..so we put in plastic bag and fit it into my friends bag.. The shape suits it.. just nice for it.. Haha! So we walked in GSC like that.. So bad right? Ah..what to do.. Still got so much...

When we went in the hall there were like only 9 person there.. And me and my friend laugh like crazy only.. Ok..lalala some time later got more and more people la.. then my row almost full le.. 3 boys about primary school age were on my right.. So noisy only.. Haiz.. Movie that time also talk talk talk..

Movie starts, movie ends.. What my pendapat of whatever? Blades of Glory - Funny, touching, teamwork, cool, but gay.. Main one is funny la.. I watched the making.. I thought it was just a funny movie.. Actually no.. There's more about it.. Much more.. There's one part where I nearly cried.. Haha! So lame!!!! Quite nice la.. very nice....

Lunch time!! Ate waffle + 2 shushi(me)... Sounds little but quite ok la... because we had drinks in the cinema... still quite full.. before that we went to Popular.. I didn't buy anything.. Then go Teddy Tales.. Girls.. Momoe... Oh yea.. the jacket thing that I bought yesterday .. Wore it today.. luckily.. or not I will freeze like crazy in the cinema.. Went Jusco - find jacket for my friend.. So she manage to buy one at a price of RM29.90.. Went to Toys R Us.. sat on the tini tiny baby chair( can't really sit nicely though) and played those baby computer thing.. All the lame stuff I used to love.. See la.. last time small time cannot play now then can play.. What la.. Then went Jusco supermarket.. I spent RM10 there buying shandy, milky bar, marshmallows and some sweets.. Then walked all the way to the new wing entrance there wait for my sister to fetch me home.. My friend's parents fetch her... It was 4.40p.m. when I went back home..

Packed my stuff for camp on the next day.. Ate dinner, packed again, rished to come online to post this.. Haha! Thanks for reading!

No comments: