Friday, May 25, 2007

A Friday..

Today..Teachers' Day.. my class got shushi, junk food,chachos,fried chicken ordered by canteen,sparkling juice,etc... so nice man.. sparkling juice.. well.. nice food but lots of people come curi barang! some they curi take whole new packet!

After school, went 1 Utama with my mum and 2 sis. Then saw lots and lots of friends. After 1 Utama went to The Curve. So cun.. went out so many places so many times in just one week! I bought a *jacket from MetroJaya, brand - Momoe.. not those jacket la.. those like for girls.. Ah, don't know how to say.. RM24+.. happy about it..

In the car, ate some of my nachos took from class.. one whole packet.. >.^ went back home and lalalalala... chat with Janning(biggest sis).. ask her teach me what she learnt from Urban Groove(those that I don't know).. she very cham.. now so weak already.. will be back active after her big exam.. So bad I can't join.. one month RM100++++.. but lucky enough learning from Janning! Haha! I always kacau her wan... not really kacau la.. play play.. I with her can laugh like siao.. and each time I wanna make her do that stupid face(the face that tells when she's gonna laugh) I will laugh like I got mental problem, then do crazy movements, jump here jump there, dance here dance there, sing here and there.. Haha! She's a cool sis.. the type of friends I'm finding for.. the fun generation.. nevermind actually, I am friends to anyone who wants me to be.. I don't have enemies and will never have one..

After all that fun, the electricity tripped.. don't know how to say la.. because of the lightning.. was raining since back home.. then after that go bath then go online.. which is now.. so thats it.. thanks for reading!

No comments: