Thursday, May 24, 2007

Waa..

Hmm.. had a terrible headache today, don't know why.. okay.... anyway, today was the last day of exam. P.Seni was the subject. Lalalala... so after school, went for briefing for the camp. I'm going for the mid year camp which is held in Hutan Lipur, Kuala Woh, Tapah, Perak.. Didn't know whether to go or not but the pictures made me say yes yes yes!http://www.waterfallsofmalaysia.com/27iskandar.php

So my group was group 4.. Gary The Siput! Hahaha! So cute! Me and one of my friend always talk about Spongebob and all the funny cute little stuff.. and LOL like crazy >.<... Ok, never mind.. so.. yea..

After the briefing my mum picked me up and we went to Tesco. Went there to buy all the stuff for camp and all.. I haven't eat my lunch also.. so I starved since don't know when till about 4.50p.m... the mee I ate during recess wasn't enough.. never enough.. unless I take the ying yong but I don't think I have enough time to like finnish it.. so I go hungry very fast.. like start to starve after 2 hours or less.. I'm a hungry eater huh.. >.<
Went back home, suffering from my terrible headache. Took panadol.. lalala... and lalalala again... then go take bath.. then computer time! zZz.. terrible huh me....oh.. I'm more terrible in studying... tell you this.. I noticed this since last year STD 6 when I want to study for UPSR.. I'm from bad class all these while.. and I never ever study. So I was actually playing Maple almost everyday especially near UPSR.. Terrible? Not that terrible yet.. So ok la.. I stop myself from playing.. Banned myself playing for 1 week.. And that 1 week is the week before UPSR. Terrible? Read some more.. So ok la..that week, each time I want to study, I will fall asleep after 5 minutes.. Terrible huh.. Not as terrible yet.. yea so my mum always catch me asleep while studying.. Can't do anything right? I think it's my 1st time studying. >.< .. Lagi worse is, during exam.. ok.. while having P.Moral exam.. I don't understand a lot of it.. I was resting my head on the table side-ways.. and I fell asleep while doing the writing part.. TERIBLE!! How I woke up? I always hold my pen upright. So I woke up when my pen fell of my hand... !!! >.< -.-''.... must thank my pen. Or not I don't know wether I will wake up or not.. some more theres like really a lot more to do.. Terrible terrible terrible... I got nothing to say...


Hmm.. thought this post will be an extremely short one.. so....okay.. I'll stop here.. Bye! Thanks for reading anywayz..

*soory skipped a lot actually.. Because I posted it 1 time already but it did not post fully..cacated... so I have to repeat eveything all over..



No comments: