Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday already??

Hmm... Friday.. So fast.. I mean.. All I remember was.. I went to camp on Sunday.. And when I came back I thought it was Sunday.. So I actually continued my days counting from when I was still at home.. Before camp.. K nevermind.. Haha!

Today... Woke up at 9a.m... made "Muah Chee"... Whatever you call it... First with the nuts... Do do do untill I nearly went nuts.. Haha! No lar.. Ok la.. Long long time never do already.. Then soon the rubbish collector came... Wah.. I heard it coming that time i go pack up everything and run away on time... Not pack up as in pack up la.. You know.. Nevermind.. Then when my dog stop barking for some time later than I go back.. Wah... So *nice smell man... +.="...

Ok... Then do the... What's that called... Erm.. Kay whatever you call it.. the dough thing... the.... ahh.... the one made of Glutinous rice flour... Yeah.. Before that do the onion oil... Nevermind......... Skip all that thing... Then mer eat it lor.. Mum came back when I was going to finnish making it.. She was mopping the floor.. Then finnish mopping gave her some.. Its about noon already.. So the plan was we will be going 1 Utama.. at about 2p.m. something..

Went to 1 Utama, ate at food court.. Same thing again I didn't eat there.. Nothing much.. Eat till I sien liao.. So after they eat, we went to same place.. ShihLin Snacks store.. whatever you call it.. I think I'm giving it different names in each post.. Haha! Nevermind.. Oh well.. bad memory.. Yea so I bought 1 XXL Crispy chicken.. again.. walk and eat.. We went to Hush Puppies on the way to Jusco.. Then my mum saw her friend or something.. Don't know.. Then go to Jusco.. Looked at clothes a bit.. Then shoes.. I just follow lo.. After that walked to Jusco Supermarket.. Bought my Shandy there.. Hehe.. And mum bought some more stuff also.. Then walk all the way to New Wing, before going to Giant, me and my sis Jovenne went to the car park put everything inside first.. so heavy.. Then go to Giant.. Bought some stuff again.. We saw the Shrek 3 van.. Was kinda crouded there.. But if I went I sure cant get anything.. I forgotten all about it.. as in who what character... All about Shrek!! I only watched the 1st movie.. T.T... but nevermind.. If I'm not wrong, my friend is bringing me this time.. Watch Shrek 3.. Maybe.. Anyway.. After that we walked to car park lor.. Then we went home lor.. was raining.. Yea..

Reached home.. watched TV for a while.. Then half asleep on my bed... Till sis Janning came home.. Talk talk talk talk laugh laugh laugh laugh..... Lalalala.... Then took my bath... didn't really eat dinner.. was kinda full... because I continued eating my chicken when I came home.. and some 100plus... Haha! While watching TV that time... So.. ate a bit.. Laugh laugh laugh chat chat chat with Janning.. Then Go online... And now posting this post... Haha... Kayz... Till here... Thanks for reading... Maybe it's a bit boring... Haha!

No comments: