Saturday, June 30, 2007

Crazy..

Don't know why..
I've not been eating properly..

Day 1 day 2,
Dinner eat 1 spoon then can't eat already..
Day 3,
Lunch don't really eat.. Dinner same as day 1..
Day 4,
Lunch didn't eat, dinner didn't eat..
All I felt was..
No appetite..
But luckily I still got eat some food la..
But its all rubbish..
1 Hashbrown.. milkshake in Pop bottle size..(Mmm! I want now! My new recipe! Slurp!! But the bottle use once then conteminated already lu.. Got milk mar.. Must buy more Pop!Must buy more Pop!)
Err.. Jesslyn.. can continue now? ok..
Don't know why..
I can actually don't eat..
Don't know why..
I used to have gastric if I don't eat.. (aiya I eat like siao only la.. bored mar..=.=)
But for the past few days,
It was just normal..
No gastric..
And yet still so energetic..
Am I sick?
Or do I just eat improper food during improper time?

But even if it is,
I will still get gastric normally!
Just 1 hashbrown and a lil milkshake?
How will that make a person like ME full?
I find I had no appetite when it comes to food time..

And feel so emo emo especially at home..
Haiz.............. Hhaaiiizzz...
Mum said I was sick..
And thought of something..
Hey... no no no don't think about it..
I'm just not gonna see the doctor..
So mum..
Don't bring me to one..
I didn't go to one too..
Okay okay..
I'll try my best..
To eat.. =.=

No comments: