Thursday, June 7, 2007

In 1 Utama...

Today, woke up at about 9a.m. something. Actually was already awake long time ago but just lazing on my bed.. Got ready for going 1 Utama. Left the house at around 10.22a.m.. Reached at about 10.35a.m.. Met my friend and went to McD for breakfast. I ordered French Fries and a cup of Iced Milo.. So little because morning, not much appetite. Ate halfway, met another friend. Go curi one of my fries.. Then later, walked all the way to New Wing near GSC there meet other friends then book ticket. About 11.55a.m. we walked around.. Then met my mum to pass her the camera, because I scared when going cinema if they got check then they misunderstand me. At 12.30p.m., we went in the cinema. My seat was C08 in Hall 6.. Oh.. forgot to tell you that the movie is Shrek 3.. K... Movie starts.. Was kinda cold... Movie ends.. Nice movie.. I like it.. Ok.. I wont talk so much about the movie.. Continue.. Went to Pizza Hut for lunch.. Supposed to use the coupon thing from Scouts but end up didn't use at all.. Haha! Haiz.. After lunch.... while walking back to new wing... ok.... long long long long story.. At first, I saw this guy who looked like John Huang Jun Yuan(Johnson Wee Chun Yen), but wasn't sure if it was him.. Saw him about 2 times before watching movie.. K continue where I stop.. While walking back to new wing.. I saw him again.. Not sure if it is John.. And can't make sure because I'm with one big group, very hard and what mafan to ask them stop and all, they all talking non-stop can't ask them pause XP.. Then when the other few catched up with us they told us.. "Eh gang cai ni you mei you kan dao John Huang Jun Yuan??" "Huh? you meh? Na li??" "Nehh.. Zai gang cai na bian lah.." "Ta xian zai hai zai na bian ma?" "Shi la! Zai na bian la!" "Huh zhen de ah? Eh wo yao qu leh!!" Then I was like... Hey that guy IS John!! Yay!! Wow!! So Jia Hwong was the one asking.. He's a lil fan of him I guess.. Well I am a fan of him^^... Hehe.. Then we all went back there.. NTV7 was there since early morning, before we watch movie.. Faizal was there too.. Wanted a picture with him also... But... Haiz... The "group" lor.. K nvm.. We planning to take picture of him.. Jia Hwong so shy just wanna take him talking with other people and all... Haha! Then I kept on asking to take with him la!! He don't want I also want... That time, nobody had camera, just handphone camera... Then I was like... Aiyo!!! Why just now I go ask my mum bring back home!! Aiyaks!! Nevermind.. Haiz... Use their handphone camera only lah.. I don't have camera handphone T.T... So I asked Yong Kuang to help me take with his handphone.. Was all kinda mixed up.. Jia Hwong so shy I keep asking him take with them lar!! Then afterwards we went nearer to him.. wanted to ask him take with us... But then NTV7 go take him for a while.. So ok lor... wait for him to finnish.. Then finnish already, he wanna go off liao.. Walk so fast.. We go chase him.. Then I keep pushing Jia Hwong because they going off already still so slow.. Still thinking there.. Then He so far go call softer than any girl "John"... SWT!!! I laugh only!! Then don't really know how la, they saw us, then he ask them if we can take picture with him.. So the girl leading him say ok la.. But one picture only.. But nobody heard.. Me and John posed already.. Haha! I didn't really pose la.. John just put his hand at my shoulder there as usual, like all singers do, then with the big big cute smile.. Haha! Then they all still talking talking over there, then the girl leading John told them "Er, you can take 1 picture only, so I think you all take group picture better la.." Then they all, oh.. like that ar.......... ok lor.. Then the guy leading John he say want that background meh? find a nicer background la.. Then John suggested at the shop the glass wall there.. So ok we went there and gather.. Before that John was on my right, now left.. So ok lor, same thing he pose, but now surrounded by us so he pose with both hands lor..haha... Then the guy leading John helped us take the photo.. (not that nice..Others also say.. not nice lar he also never zoom!) Haha... but nevermind.. so this is the picture......^^

I'm the only girl.. T.T!! Mum say I tomboy only... last year also, always go with boys.... not always la.. few times.. See John's hand.. wearing that blackish glove thing.. He was there for that don't know what thing... Faizal was there... Superman things there.. Haha! Because you know la, Faizal + Superman.... Nevermind.. K then John wearing Batman lor.. Haha... Don't really know what they were having.. Watch movie lor... T.T

A closer look of Me and John! Aiyaks! Why I look emo one?!?! T.T

Ok after all that, we went down.. to a shoe shop.. Not exactly that sure for what.. Then I sms my mum told her to reach at about 4.30p.m. lor.. It was 4.10p.m. already... So we went to new wing entrance there lor.. My sister(Janning) fetch me... Then I went home... I told her.. " I took picture with John!!!!!!! Yay yay yay yay wow!!!!!" Reach home quickly go to my mum's room... "Hi ma!!! Guess what??? I took picture with John Huang Jun Yuan!!!!!!!!!" Was so happy man... although I wasn't that satisfied about the picture... but.... Yay!!! So so happy!! Hope I don't get bored of this picture!!!! Oh yea... I know him from Project Superstar... I'm his supporter, but can't vote... Haiz! So sad.. Not allowed and that time no handphone yet.. He won!! So happy! Then when he released his first album... Yay! Got his songs.. I posted some in my multiply.... Then right now is the show - Sky (xing kong) Very very very very nice.... must watch! Every Sunday 8TV 7:30p.m... I love the songs a lot too... And Mei Sim, her voice is really wonderfull.. I like her too.. also know her from Project Superstar... In The Top Kid, she's one of the "host".. Yea, and she knows my friend! No fair.. They got each other's email and handphone number also... Haha! But can't tell other people one, so I also can't have... Ofcourse la! K... My friend's name is Timothy Lim.. He got a brother in my school also.. Form 4 this year... K.. Timothy is one year younger than me, joined The Top Kid which I wanted to join also actually.. He won!! So happy! Now can't really contact with him already.. He was kinda like a little brother last time.. same school same van.. K... Anyway, all I gotta say for today is..... Nice!!! Happy!!! Enjoyed the movie too!! Haha!! Not forgetting the time with John!! Haha! Thanks for reading!!

No comments: