Sunday, June 10, 2007

My cousin's wedding 9th June 07

My cousin, Eunice + Daniel's wedding! 9th June!! Read on.. Lots of pictures...
My sis Janning is the brides maid, and so she bought and wore this shoe...

In the church..


The flower girls..

The bride's maid! Janning...

Here comes the bride! And her father...

some of the AFC member performed> I am amazed.. Haha.. I didn't learn that song that's why I'm not there!

They're married! Congratz!

My sis, me, my mum..

Janning! The bride's maid.. doing her job!


The cake.. not real one la..

Me and my mum... in Thai Thong, Mid Valley.. (Spring Garden Restaurent)

There goes the first dish..

Wa!! Shark fin!! ssssss! 0.O
0.O!
Yaaaaam Seng!

Cut cake!

Family photo!
There's one table ar.. They yam seng that time ar.... about 1 minute Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam Seng!!
They go every table and yam seng mar..
Wa.. Hmm.. very good service.. There's this guy, in Thai Thong.. I realized ar... He is super duper hardworking and most of all he smiles super duper lot! Some ar.. emo emo one.. got smile smile a bit only one... Wa.. That's really good man.. it makes the customers have that good impression.. When one of us say thank you to him ar.. Wa! He smile until can make me smile one... But so sad on some tables, they don't really say thank you one.. So not much smile.. Haha! K anyway, super good la.. Great job man! Next time ar, when you go work or anything, you should learn from him.. Smile!!!!!!!!! Don't emo!!! Be kind!!! Generous!!

No comments: