Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Will it be mine?

Today, My dad, mum and I went to Tesco, The Curve, Ikea and Ikano..
When we were in Tesco, after paying, my dad came to me and say..
If you got good results I buy you this camera (showing it from a paper..)
Haha, if you didn't know, I wished to have my own camera very long ago..
Why? Because I can never have a chance to use the one at home, as my sisters always takes it, and you know.. I can't ask from them.. Or I'll die.......
So......... before August test, my dad say.. He wants my results to be overall improved by 10 marks each subject.. then he will buy me a camera..
Wa...... first time in my life getting a reward(ahem.. results not out also xD)... UPSR also got nothing.. Haha..
So.............. Waiting for my results.. haiz..
Anyway anyway, the camera my dad was talking about was>>>> Canon IXUS 70...
0.o.............................0.o....................0.o.........0.o....
You know what I'm talking about?




Canon IXUS 70. This invisible dream I'm trying to reach for.. Will I reach it? Hmm....


Stylish and Compact Design
• Slimmest IXUS ever
• Large 2.5-inch Pure Color LCD Monitor with wide viewing angle.
- Special coating that makes LCD surface highly resistant to scratches, finger prints and dust.
- easy to view images in bright outdoor conditions
• Convenient Touch Wheel that puts a variety of operations at your fingertips for easy capturing od photos

Wide angle Shooting with 3.0x Optical Zoom

Point & Shoot Simplicity
• 9-point AiAF (auto-focusing) or single point AF (fixed to center) ensures the subject is sharply focused even if it is not in the center.
• 18 shooting modes including 8 special scene modes.
-The Special Scene modes are pre programmed camera settings for specific shooting conditions: Aquarium, Fireworks, Snow, Beach, Indoor, Kids & Pets, Foliage, Underwater
• Vertical/ Horizontal Gridline Display for easy photo composition and framing.
• Time Lapse Movie shortens movie duration by selecting representative frames so parts of the movie can be viewed.
• Stitch Assist to piece images together seamlessly to create panoramic landscapes


My Colors Function
• Freely retouch color of still images on the camera during shooting.
• Real-time color change on LCD monitor while shooting, hence saving the time and hassle of retouching via computer.
• Available modes in My Colors function:
- Vivid
- Neutral
- Sepia
- Black & White
- Positive Film
- Lighter Skin Tone
- Darker Skin Tone
- Vivid Blue
- Vivid Green
- Vivid Red
- Custom Color (to set balance of red, green, blue and skin color. Fine adjustments such as ‘make blues a little more vivid’ or ‘make skin color a little brighter’ are possible.)


You can get more at http://www.canon.com.my/canon_new/new/index.php

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
Okay okay.. Thats all..
Thanks for reading! =)

No comments: