Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool

I still miss Puay Chai life..
So cool being the 'gang' yet the most quiet in class. lol
Life was fun, the primary school way.
Especially on this wonderful day of the year, April Fool!!
Every year I sure kena tricked. All of us some how will =)
Teachers... form teacher... He knows we sure got trick.. so not much fun, but the fun goes to the time while we are hiding.
Morning just before teacher comes in, we will hide and off all lights, so teacher thought nobody came to school. Was lame yet cool yet funny yet fun =D
Liu lao shi then comes in the class, lights still off, no sound at all, he puts his books on the table.
Then say, kuai4 dian3 chu4 lai2 la something like that.
HAHAHA the whole class laugh for 10 minutes. xD
No, not lame. Fun. It is the primary school life =P
This favourite fierce teacher of ours tells the best joke anyone else could never tell.
Before he says the answer, we will all laugh like monkeys hanging around strings flying around.
For 10 minutes.
His smile or laugh just makes us smile and laugh at least 10 minutes!
He has a power la. So cool. Lol. You may not get it. Only we ourselves get it. It cannot be explained xD
We all laugh gao gao till stomach and cheeks pain like crazy.
Oh, we hate it when he tells the second joke.
We all can die of too much laughs. Our mouth can't open bigger. LOL!
I miss Liu lao shi...
I miss the wonderful April fools...
They're most of the time funny and fun.
I miss the 'gang'..
That wonderful big gang of ours.
I.a.m.t.h.e.t.o.m.b.o.y.i.n.t.h.e.c.l.a.s.s.,y.e.t.t.h.e.q.u.i.e.t.e.s.t.i.n.c.l.a.s.s.
I don't know how did I do that. I don't think I'm quiet at all.
I think I'm very noisy in class.
But teachers always say they never ever see me talk in class before.
Ai't that a bit funny?
I love that one. When standard 3.
The whole class was ultimate noisy.
I was one of them ofcourse, the whole class done their job opening their mouth.
I pushed Ming 'Gay' very very very lightly while he was sitting as usual, 2 legs of the chair flying.
I really really didn't expect him to fall! It was so slow motion!
From no response(still dreaming) to start to realise out of balance, the woe here and there, and finally, boom.. I was laughing...........................................................Cuz I didnt know he was so tofu.
So... when that teacher(new form teacher)'s periods are over, well he was teaching I don't know what in front of the class non-stop asking us to quiet.
So after its over, because we ding4 niu2 nai3, but that time one class 1. So teacher say, since only got one, I will give it to the most quiet and obedient student.
Everyone silence.
Teacher found my face, then point me. I don't even know this new teacher. Yet. That time. Lol
HAHAHAHA I was like laughing like crazy inside, but because the class was silence, I can't L.O.L.. But can't tahan, so laughed without sound a little. hahahahha
Oh, while I was going out, Ming 'Gay' was like with the "eh, oi, but.., eh!" face expression to me.
I was laughing of that same thing.
Then when I got the milk and went back to my place, when teacher went out,
WWOOOOOOEEEE... All those people who wants the milk - all say:
you where got quiet? .... Then, ok la don't buli you, after teacher find me.
Lol I forgotten if i was that quiet, but I know I was dreaming. Yea =P
Hey... April fool is getting so nothing. =(
So boring..............................................................
oh well..... at least I got tricked ONCE today.
April fool.... See, I knew it! You will give that =.= or -.- or swt or lame.. face.
That's the problem.
Ok la, purposely made it so lame. Hahaha =P
Chill.
That's all for today..
Since there're not much fun on jokes, I shall just wish you all who reads my blog a happy April fool's day. =P >.< =.= -.-ll z.z T.T ..... =D
Haha, okay =P
Thanks for reading!

No comments: