Friday, April 18, 2008

Hahaha! So cute =)

Hey, know what?
My mum said she heard some boom boom boom sound..
So she went to check what it was.
1st she saw a lot of monkeys hanging around in our garden.
Well actually quite normal la, they come everyday. Not just garden.
Then one monkey open the soap powder box. and smell i think?
The other monkey go and take my dad's weasel.
My mum saw my dads weasel, she "shooooo!!" the monkey, ooooo I love this one wei!
The monkey put it in its mouth and look at my mum!! LOL!!! aaahhh soooo cutee can just imagine that!!
But then it ran away with it =.= lol =P
Ala, should call me mar... take photo la.... why shoo it?
wasted la. lol. =P that was like so funny. its so cute.
How nice to have a tame monkey. A really tame one. and obedient.
Then I can treat it like my lil bro/sis. =D
Lol, in dreamworld 3, yeah. =P
I love the monkeys la. So cute. but always kacau us. Last time broke the electricity wire. LOL!
I don't know if it ate the fishes or not, but I know the few cats yea. =)
Then you know my dog, he used to bark at any animal that comes eat his food, but a while later he won't care. How cute. Now the birds, squirrels, rats =Z, especially cockroaches, ants, kay they're insects, worms, ok all creepy stuff. Yea, they all eat my dog's food.
Lol, its a bit scary though, but they're so cute. imagine, one by one at different times come to eat his food. LOL! =D
Not all the time, a lot of times, a few animals will be eating together.
Like.... so sweet. =P
About monkeys le, they everyday sure go to the roofs. Then sometimes while you're bathing you can see the gang of monkeys on the opposite row of houses' roof at the back yard. Lol xD
Don't worry, you can see them , but they can't see you. =P
Hahaha, ok.. =) That's what I can think of right now... lol..
Thanks for reading! =) No matter what post it is, thank you =D

No comments: